Spacious single room with a minimal style for students looking for a comfortable and functional solution to spend the best years of university.
The single bed is contemporary and essential and thanks to its ergonomics combined with the choice of materials, it adapts perfectly to the shape of the body and has been designed for exceptional comfort.
The simple and sober desk is perfectly illuminated thanks to the natural light that filters through the window.
The 4-door wardrobe is ideal for keeping spaces in order.
Apartment in Corso 3 Novembre, in an optimal position for students of any faculty, the historic center is, in fact, reachable in a few minutes on foot, as well as the new one BUC university library while a few steps away is the bus stop n. 5 which leads to the faculties of Povo-Mesiano.
The recently renovated apartment is located on the second floor of a building with a lift, and is composed as follows:
- single room S1 : single bed, wardrobe with 2 doors, bedside table, desk with chair, 2 shelves
- single room with private balcony S2 : single bed, wardrobe with 2 doors, desk with chair
- single room S3 : 2 single beds, wardrobe with 4 doors, 2 bedside tables, 2 desks with chairs
- single room S4 : single bed, wardrobe with 4 doors, bedside table, desk with chair, chest of drawers
- eat-in kitchen, well equipped with oven, fridge, freezer and 4-burner hob and snack table
- bathroom with window and washing machine
- large entrance with table and chairs
The windows are all equipped with double glazing, this makes the apartment very quiet despite overlooking a busy street in Trento.